Sunday 31 July 2011

Thursday Night- York


Chris rejoined the tour for the final three shows and drove us up the M1 to the venue in York. We had to wait while a dance exercise class finished and they very kindly made me a refreshing cup of tea. My sore throat and saliva glands were causing me a lot of pain and I sat in the van until we were ready to load in. The room was very hot (I wondered why there were so many electric fans in the room, also why the outside doors were thrown wide open when we arrived. You can have too much insulation..)
Chris spent the evening making notes of the song arrangements, so no photos.
It was a very enjoyable show. The large crowd warmed to Nicki and gave us a great ovation at the end.
It was almost 4.00 by the time we got back home. Both Chris and I were shattered. Ah well, just a couple of shows to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment